Working 9-5 in a corporate job, doing tasks I was mildly interested in, and commuting an hour and a half to and from work left me exhausted at the end of the day. I was trying to fit into a mold that I thought I was supposed to fit into. After continually being asked "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" in a professional setting, and never being able to give a true answer, I realized I needed to get out of the corporate mold and do something I'm passionate about. And that is exactly what I decided to do.
Launched in July 2017, I decided to bet on myself. I took my dream of owning an online boutique and turned it into reality. I wasn't just fitting a mold, I created something that was completely mine. And I finally had a true answer to "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
Lily Belle Boutique aims to provide trendy and stylish outfits for every occasion, at just a few clicks of a button. I know how valuable your time is, and Lily Belle aims to create a seamless customer experience from start to finish. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for at Lily Belle Boutique!
Lily Belle Boutique is passionate about helping animals find their FURever home. That's why $1 of every order will be donated to several animal shelters that are near and dear to our heart. I believe that every animal deserves the chance to know love and live a happy life!
- September 2017: Our donation went to Dallas DogRRR, a Texas based non-profit dog rescue that rescues abandoned dogs straight off the streets of SE Dallas and rescues dogs who are set to be euthanized from high-kill shelters.
- October 2017: Our donation went to Austin Pets Alive!, a Texas based non-profit animal rescue that is dedicated to helping to Keep Austin No Kill. Since 2008, Austin Pets Alive! has saved nearly 50,000 dogs and cats from being killed at Central Texas shelters.
- November 2017: Our donation went to K9s4U Dog Rescue, an Illinois based non-profit dog rescue that is committed to saving dogs from high-kill shelters and dire situations and placing them into their FUREVER homes.
- December 2017: Our donation went to Rescue Warriors Corp, an Illinois based non-profit dog rescue that is committed to saving abandoned animals from being euthanized from high-kill shelters throughout the Midwest.
- January 2018: Our donation went to Animal House Shelter, an Illinois based non-profit, no kill shelter that rescues, rehabilitates and adopts out all breeds of dogs and cats. Since 2002, over 27,000 pets have been adopted from Animal House Shelter.
- February 2018: Our donation went to Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue (SPCR), a non-profit organization that specializes in finding quality homes for abandoned/surrendered purebred cats. SPCR is the largest rescue organization of its kind in the Midwest, and over 1,800 cats have been adopted from SPCR since 2015.
- March 2018: Our donation went to PAWS Chicago, a non-profit organization that is focused on implementing solutions to end the killing of homeless pets and create a No Kill Chicago. Since PAWS was founded, they have united more than 48,600 cats and dogs with new families.
- April 2018: Our donation went to Assisi Animal Foundation, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing shelter, care and, re-homing animals to loving, permanent homes. Assisi abides by a no-kill policy, and is dedicated to educating the public on issues that impact animal welfare.
- May 2018: Our donation went to Wright-Way Rescue, a non-profit organization that is focused on reducing the number of homeless pets euthanized in the Midwest each year through adoption. Since it's founding in 2003, Wright-Way Rescue has placed nearly 35,000 homeless dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens in loving homes.
- June 2018: Our donation went to MuttNation Foundation, a non-profit organization that promotes the adoption of shelter dogs and provides assistance for shelters across all 50 U.S. states. MuttNation was founded in 2009 by Miranda and Bev Lambert, and holds adoption drives at Miranda's concerts, CMA Music Fest, and the Grand Ole Opry.
- July 2018: Our donation went to Anderson Animal Shelter, a non-profit organization that provides care for homeless pets, offers humane education programs and provides dog training. Anderson Animal Shelter was founded in 1966 and adopted out over 3,900 animals to their forever homes in 2017.
- August 2018:
If you would like to donate more than $1, please click the button below. We greatly appreciate your support!